Block-A-Palooza Block 7

14 Feb

I’m actually managing to keep up with this quilt along. It’s quite an accomplishment considering I’m working on other projects simultaneously and working all day. I should consider a quilting vacation soon so I can stay home and play with my fabric.

Block 7 was designed by Heather at {House} of a la mode (warning music plays). Thankfully this block was much simpler than some of the others! Made for an easy sew job while supper was cooking.

Here it is all finished:

Feb 14 2010 (2 of 3)

I tried to make the blocks random but inadvertently there are 3 exactly the same, oops.

I even had a little bit of time to work on my big project tonight after a weekend full of cutting and sewing. Progress is being made!

A shot from yesterday, 25% of the blocks cut out:

Feb 14 2010 (1 of 3)

And here are 25% of the blocks fully completed:

Feb 14 2010 (3 of 3)

This top will have a whopping 108 blocks! So far I am fully completed 25%, the other 75% are all cut and I have started sewing those as well. I hope to be done piecing by the end of the long weekend.

Sorry for the black and white, you’ll have to check back later to see more. I know, the suspense is pretty intense.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: