do. Good Stitches–Joy

4 Feb

I’m so happy to finally be a part of do. Good Stitches! I’ve been on the waiting list for a little bit but decided to throw my name in the hat to be a quilter or host if necessary to speed the process a bit. Well last week I was asked to host the Joy group, and I jumped at the opportunity. It is a group of mostly Canadian Quilters and I look forward to getting to know them as we make quilts for charity together.

I’m in the group starting February, so I got to get started right away. I wanted to finished my blocks and mail them before we leave for holidays today so I cut last night and sewed them together during my daughter’s nap this morning. Rushing and me do not get along, I spent more time ripping seams than I did actually sewing. So these are not perfect but I am happy to be sending them off to the quilter for this month.

Joy do. Good Stitches February 2013

9 Responses to “do. Good Stitches–Joy”

1. Fiona February 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM #

They look perfect to me! Thank you so much x

• Jaclyn February 4, 2013 at 1:09 PM #

You’re Welcome! Can’t wait to see the finished product.

2. Debbie February 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM #

Good going! I’ve been in Faith Circle for a while, but this month is my first as a quilter! 😉

• Jaclyn February 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM #

How fun! I’ll be watching to see what you do.

3. Patti February 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM #

Good for you |Jaclyn! I love being in the Happiness Circle with a wonderful group of quilter. Have a great holiday!

• Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy February 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM #

Beautiful! Love them 🙂 Have fun being a quilter – I’m a stitcher in Faith, and I’m always in awe of the finished products!

• Jaclyn February 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM #

It’s so fun hey? You and me both…too much on our plates 😉

• Jaclyn February 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM #

Thanks Patti. Too bad we’re not in the same circle, I’ll have to check yours out.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. WIP Progress–February 2013 | Jaclyn Quilts - February 28, 2013

[…] I blogged about the February blocks and the March block was just posted a few days ago. I’m not up as quilter until May, so until […]